October 23, 2015 Update
After working feverishly with TutuTix, we are happy to announce that Nutcracker Suite 2015 ticket sale will reopen on Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 9:00am. Here is some important information we would like to pass on in regards to ticket sale (and using TutuTix):
- Tickets will be available here: https://web.tututix.com/uptowndancecompany/.
- You may also call TutuTix to purchase tickets over the phone: 855.222.2849
- Cast and group information is listed on each show date. Please note the cast and group information carefully when purchasing tickets as tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable once purchased.
- There are a few changes to the purchasing procedure:
- Most importantly, seats are now individually marked at each table, and patrons can pick specific seats at one or more tables.
- Once you select your desired event date, you must first indicate how many seats you would like for that date. TutuTix will then search for the best seats available (this process could take a few moments as the system finds the best seats for you).
- You can also manually choose or change seat selections after you indicate you desired number of seats.
- When asked for a Dancer’s name during checkout process, you may leave it blank as it’s NOT required to continue.
- For questions and assistance during the purchasing process, please contact TutuTix customer service, 855.222.2849, and they will be able to assist you over the phone.
We at UDC understand how stressful the ticket purchasing process can be, and we hope that with the change of ticketing vendor we will provide you a better experience.
Thank you so much again for your patience and understanding.
October 20, 2015 Update
We would like to provide you an quick update to let you know we are now working with a new ticketing service company, TutuTix, to sell Nutcracker tickets. This company is part of TicketBiscuit which handles large events such as Garth Brooks concerts. The company has assured us that they have never had a server issue like what we just experienced with TicketPeak. We are hoping to have tickets for sale with the new provider by the end of October.
We are also in the process of refunding ALL TICKETS purchased through TicketPeak. Refunds should show up in your credit card statements in 3-5 business days. Please destroy any printed tickets from TicketPeak.
Again we apologize for your inconvenience, and thank you very much for your understanding.
October 19, 2015
First of all we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the Nutcracker ticket sales the morning of October 19 have caused. After tickets went on sale at noon, our online box office vendor, TicketPeak’s servers crashed due to the extreme high volume of traffic. During this time, some of the tables were sold to multiple patrons, while other patrons were given seats different than what they selected. Unfortunately there is no way for Uptown Dance Company to decide who should have preference on seats that were sold to multiple patrons. After talking to TicketPeak and Paypal, the only way to resolve this is to have PayPal issue refunds to everyone for ALL TICKETS PURCHASED.
We will work with TicketPeak in the next few days to see if they can resolve the server issues. If not, we will have to find another online box office provider.
We will provide at least 5 days’ notice before the Nutcracker tickets go on sale again.
Refunds should show up in your credit card statements in 3-5 business days, please check your statements to ensure you receive the proper refunds.
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience and confusion. Unfortunately this is completely out of Uptown Dance Company’s control. Please contact TicketPeak if you have need further assistance.
TicketPeak Customer Service
Thank you for your understanding and patience,